Customer Experience Representative (Virtual - PT)
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee US
Job Number: 11090
Position Title: Sales & Svc Specialist
Who We Are:
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. Our Customer Experience Center is located in Knoxville, TN. We are passionately assisting our guests through their shopping experience.
What You’ll Do:
As a Customer Experience Representative, you are responsible for handling Omni-channel contacts such as answering phone calls, handling chats, texts, and emails, from our customers providing sales and service support. Our culture is built on relationships with our customer, and we are committed to educating ourselves on the product knowledge to give our customer the confidence to be their best self every day.
What are the Perks:
- Up to $15/hr
- Work at Home – Must reside in the Knoxville, TN or Dallas, TX Regions
- $500 Sign-on Bonus
- 3 weeks PTO
- Health Benefits/401k
- 50% Company Discount
Who You Are:
- Knowledge and experience normally acquired through the completion of a high school diploma
- 1-3 years in a customer service environment
- Experience with PC based systems is required.
- Is customer-centric and understands the importance of creating exceptional customer experiences
- Has strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple fellow associates in stores and in Contact Center.
- Strong decision making and the ability to handle issues appropriately and striving to resolve all issues on the first contact
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to multitask. Ability to speak, listen, and type at same time on occasion can be required.
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Experience Representative (Virtual - PT)
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Knoxville, Tennessee US