Part Time Forklift Operator (Saturday 8 Hr Shift)
Location: Lakeville, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 9661
Position Title: Forklift Operator
WE ARE HIRING!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- Clean, safe, climate controlled environment
- Company-subsidized cafeteria
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Friendly, team-oriented culture
Full-time positions are eligible for our benefits plan including:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after 30 days
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Associate discount
- Tuition reimbursement.
The Talbots Distribution Center in Lakeville has an opening for a Day Shift Forklift Operator. This position is responsible for safely operating powered material handling equipment including forklifts, order pickers and motorized pallet jacks. Responsible for opening, scanning and putting away of all inbound merchandise in Active and Reserve locations and/or moving and delivering pallets of supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in a distribution center environment is preferred.
- Previous forklift, reach truck and motorized equipment operation is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of barcodes, scanners and RF devices is helpful.
- Basic math and reading skills required.
- Experience with computers helpful.
- Good organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to push, pull and lift 50 pounds.
- Must have strong team skills.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- This is a safety-sensitive position which requires pre-employment and periodic drug screening and vision testing.
Community / Marketing Title: Part Time Forklift Operator (Saturday 8 Hr Shift)
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lakeville, Massachusetts US