Remote Sales and Service Specialist, Full-Time
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee US
Job Number: 15148
Position Title: Sales & Svc Specialist
Talbots Contact Center is actively hiring in Knoxville, TN and surrounding areas!
We are searching for Remote Full-Time Sales & Service Specialists to join our incredible workforce! At Talbots, relationships are the key to our business. We hire specialized individuals with natural customer service abilities who can enhance an already thriving culture.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday/8am-10pm eastern time zone.
The Sales and Service Specialist is responsible for handling Omni-channel contacts such as answering phone calls, handling chats, texts, and emails, from our customers providing sales and service support. The Sales and Service Specialist role is primarily responsible for building engaging relationships with our customer and utilizing the product and knowledge they have gained to give our customer the confidence to be her best self every day. The Sales and Service Specialist is expected to assist in all customer contact opportunities as business needs require.
- Responsible for enthusiastically answering a high volume of incoming customer contacts.
- Build and maintain a genuine and engaging interest throughout the contact while committing to maximizing the experience for our customer.
- Utilize resources available for one contact resolution.
- Protects customer information in accordance with established PCI requirements.
- Act with integrity, transparency, candor, and respect when working with customers.
- Effectively listens and explores her needs to determine what merchandise and services will meet those needs.
- Is knowledgeable and ensures our customer is informed of current communications that are relevant, (sales promotions, special campaigns, etc.)
- Successfully completes all continuing education on merchandise, procedures, and customer service skills.
- Consistently meets or exceeds established metrics and service standards.
- Consistently in compliance with attendance, punctuality, and adherence
- Complete any assigned miscellaneous and/or specialized duties and tasks required to ensure on-going customer satisfaction and achievement of center performance goals.
Knowledge / Experience / Education:
- Knowledge and experience equivalent of a high school diploma.
- 1-3 years in a customer service environment
- Experience with PC based systems
- Is customer-centric and understands the importance of creating exceptional customer service experiences.
- Superior decision making, listening, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to multitask, such as the ability to speak, listen, and type at same time.
Community / Marketing Title: Remote Sales and Service Specialist, Full-Time
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Knoxville, Tennessee US