Marketing Coordinator for Outlet
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 13227
Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
This position assists in the development and implementation of omni-channel marketing programs, ensuring the successful delivery and execution of elevated, high quality and cost-effective collateral. The Coordinator assists the Sr. Marketing Manager in developing programs for digital, and retail channels that drive awareness, consideration, and conversion among our target customer. The Coordinator will work cross-functionally to deliver high-impact programs that drive the Talbots brand forward.
- Assist Sr. Brand Manager in the development of marketing strategies for customer facing programs and projects that support the brand and are relevant to the target audience.
- Produce strategic marketing briefs and present cross-functionally to guide creative partners in the development of omni-channel assets that support brand initiatives.
- Assist in the review of creative materials to make sure they meet the marketing objectives.
- Coordinate cross-functionally (visual, creative, production, direct marketing, store ops, customer service etc.) to ensure that project is vetted and executable across-channels.
- Support monthly development of Talbots emails and site experiences to ensure that brand initiatives are being supported and strategic direction is being met.
- Perform in-depth competitive analysis to support marketing recommendations for brand initiatives.
- Communicate all marketing projects to business partners (Store Communication, Visual Merchandising, Customer Service, etc.) and field all questions.
- Assist in the analysis of results of marketing programs both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Generate and consolidate insights for quarterly hindsight presentations.
- Manage invoicing process in partnership with the finance and accounting department.
- Manage day-to-day marketing needs to support the Outlet business including emails, store collateral, and cross-functional documents.
Internal and External Relationships:
Internal: Creative, project management, email marketing, company planning, visual, store communications/operations/support, field organization
External: Outlet Center & Malls marketing departments (Simon, Tanger)
Number of Direct Reports and Titles:
- College degree
- 0-2 years of retail/marketing/advertising/direct marketing experience
- Marketing skills in Retail/Fashion industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams, a plus
- Ability to think strategically, conceptually, and creatively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Quantitative ability to manage budgets and analysis
- Ability to juggle numerous projects at the same time
- Detail oriented
- Poised under pressure
- Team player
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Coordinator for Outlet
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US