Client Specialist Key
Location: Wilmington, Delaware US
Job Number: 6886
Position Title: Client Specialist Key
At Talbots, we help our customers look and feel their best. The Talbots Client Specialist – Key Holder (CSKH) is responsible for creating and fostering a culture of hospitality through exceptional customer experiences. CSs are responsible for building enduring relationships with both new & existing customers and to consistently exceed company productivity standards. As needed, the CSKH has responsibility for leading/supervising others on occasion and opening the store for business and/or closing the store for the night.
- Possesses a customer-centric mentality and understands the importance and contribution exceptional service plays in growing store sales.
- Driven to create, build and cultivate relationships with customers and the community with a focus on prospecting and establishing a strong clientele from existing and new customers.
- Possesses a strong ambition and passion for achieving goals, both as an individual and as a member of the store team, and thrives working in a team environment.
- Passionate about selling and seeks organized and thoughtful ways to drive new traffic into the store.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high level of integrity.
- Has strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Professional, assertive and friendly with the ability to make decisions independently.
- Must understand and follow all policies and procedures to successfully open and close a store.
- Extremely dependable and punctual.
Sales and Service:
- Seek to understand customer needs & wants with curiosity and confidence through intentional conversation.
- Use company resources to reinforce the brand experience and facilitate/build strong, enduring relationships in order to achieve productivity and sales goals.
- Share current products and fashion trends with customers to appropriately wardrobe, inspire and build trust.
- Innate ability to introduce Talbots’ broad range of products and services to the customer in a relevant and timely manner in order to achieve key sales and service metrics.
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills to proactively contact clientele with the intent to sell in a way that is relevant, timely and meaningful for her.
- Professionally represent the brand image.
- Active participant in community/store activities and events that promote the Talbots Brand.
- Stay abreast of the business and competitive landscape, fashion trends and key business drivers to strategically identify opportunities that will maximize sales and ensure financial goals are achieved.
- Support areas of operational excellence as needed.
- Plan and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the needs of the customer and business.
- Protect company assets and maintain a safe work environment.
- Follow all company policies and procedures as well as local, state, and federal employment laws.
- Strong sales experience preferred with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
- Ability to work at least (20) hours per week.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to move about in a store including standing, walking,
- kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching, twisting, or reaching out with the body, arms, or legs, pulling and lifting objects up to 40 pounds. Sometimes these movements are made quickly and repeatedly.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to navigate computer/handheld systems with intermediate computer and keyboarding skills.
- Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- High school degree required.
Note: This position description is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.
Community / Marketing Title: Client Specialist Key
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wilmington, Delaware US