Client Specialist, Lake Forest Market Square
Location: Lake Forest, Illinois US
Job Number: 5620
Position Title: Client Specialist
At Talbots, we help our customers look and feel their best. The Talbots Client Specialist (CS) is responsible for creating and fostering a culture of hospitality through exceptional customer experiences. CSs are responsible for building enduring relationships with both new & existing customers and to consistently exceed company productivity standards.
- Possesses a customer-centric mentality and understands the importance and contribution exceptional service plays in growing store sales.
- Driven to create, build and cultivate relationships with customers and the community with a focus on prospecting and establishing a strong clientele from existing and new customers.
- Possesses a strong ambition and passion for achieving goals, both as an individual and as a member of the store team, and thrives working in a team environment.
- Passionate about selling and seeks organized and thoughtful ways to drive new traffic into the store.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high level of integrity.
- Professional, assertive and friendly with the ability to make decisions independently.
Sales and Service:
- Seek to understand customer needs & wants with curiosity and confidence through intentional conversation.
- Use company resources to reinforce the brand experience and facilitate/build strong, enduring relationships in order to achieve productivity and sales goals.
- Share current products and fashion trends with customers to appropriately wardrobe, inspire and build trust.
- Innate ability to introduce Talbots’ broad range of products and services to the customer in a relevant and timely manner in order to achieve key sales and service metrics.
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills to proactively contact clientele with the intent to sell in a way that is relevant, timely and meaningful for her.
- Professionally represent the brand image.
- Active participant in community/store activities and events that promote the Talbots Brand.
- Stay abreast of the business and competitive landscape, fashion trends and key business drivers to strategically identify opportunities that will maximize sales and ensure financial goals are achieved.
- Support areas of operational excellence as needed.
- Plan and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the needs of the customer and business.
- Protect company assets and maintain a safe work environment.
- Follow all company policies and procedures as well as local, state, and federal employment laws.
- Strong sales experience preferred with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
- Ability to work at least (20) hours per week.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to move about in a store including standing, walking, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching, twisting, or reaching out with the body, arms, or legs, pulling and lifting objects up to 40 pounds. Sometimes these movements are made quickly and repeatedly.
- Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- High school degree required.
Community / Marketing Title: Client Specialist, Lake Forest Market Square
EEO Employer Verbiage:
PositionType_Description: Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lake Forest, Illinois US