Sales Associate Key
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida US
Job Number: 5477
Position Title: Sales Associate Key
At Talbots, we help our customers look and feel their best. The Talbots Sales Associate Key Holder (SAKH) creates exceptional customer experiences and enables others on the team to build enduring relationships with our customers. The SAKH is responsible for driving the business forward specifically as it relates to operational activities and store systems. As needed, the SAKH has responsibility for leading/supervising others on occasion and opening the store for business and/or closing the store for the night.
- Is customer-centric and understands the importance of creating exceptional customer experiences.
- Expeditious in ability to take initiative with limited direction.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and a high level of integrity.
- Professional, assertive and friendly with the ability to make decisions independently.
- Must understand and follow all policies and procedures to successfully open and close a store.
- Extremely dependable and punctual.
- Creating the Customer Experience:
- Capable of creating a selling culture where all associates align around the needs of our customers.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships that support a productive work environment.
- Professionally represent the Talbots brand image.
- Support all areas of operational excellence.
- Ensure merchandise is well organized in the back room and replenished on the sales floor according to visual guidelines. Assist with store sets, window displays, signage, visual merchandising changes, markdowns, etc.
- Provide support on the sales floor and uphold Talbots HER standards when engaging or interacting with the customer. This includes replenishment/stocking duties, markdowns, fitting room duties, cash wrap/POS duties, etc.
- Reinforce brand standards and company policies and procedures in all areas of responsibility.
- Plan and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the needs of the customer and business.
- Protect company assets and maintain a safe work environment.
- Follow all company policies and procedures as well as local, state, and federal employment laws.
- Minimum of six months of experience in retail sales or shipping/stockroom.
- Ability to work at least (20) hours per week.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to move about in a store including standing, walking, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching, twisting, or reaching out with the body, arms, or legs, pulling and lifting objects up to 40 pounds. Sometimes these movements are made quickly and repeatedly.
- Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- High school degree required.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Associate Key
EEO Employer Verbiage:
PositionType_Description: Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: West Palm Beach, Florida US