Sales Associate, Southcentre Mall
Location: Calgary, Alberta CA
Job Number: 5575
Position Title: Sales Associate
At Talbots, we help our customers look and feel their best. The Talbots Sales Support Associate (SSA) creates exceptional customer experiences and enables others on the team to build enduring relationships with our customers. The SSA is responsible for driving the business forward primarily as it relates to operational activities and store systems.
- Is customer-centric and understands the importance exceptional service contributes in growing store sales.
- Expeditious in ability to take initiative with limited direction.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and a high level of integrity.
- Professional, assertive and friendly with the ability to make decisions independently.
- Support all areas of operational excellence.
- Ensure merchandise is well-organized in the back room and replenished on the sales floor according to visual guidelines. Assist with store sets, window displays, signage, visual merchandising changes, mark-downs, etc.
- Provide sales floor support and uphold Talbots service standards when engaging or interacting with the customer. Sales support includes replenishment/stocking duties, mark-downs, fitting room duties, cash wrap/POS duties, etc.
- Reinforce brand standards and company policies and procedures in all areas of responsibility.
- Plan and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the needs of the customer and business.
- Protect company assets and maintain a safe work environment.
- Follow all company policies and procedures as well as local, state, and federal employment laws.
Sales and Service:
- Model sales and service excellence creating a culture where all associates align around the
- needs of our customers.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships that support a productive work environment.
- Professionally represent the brand image.
- Minimum of six months of experience in retail sales or shipping/stockroom.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to move about in a store including standing,
- walking, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching, twisting, or reaching out with the body, arms, or legs, pulling and lifting objects up to 40 pounds. Sometimes these movements are made quickly and repeatedly.
- Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- High school degree required.
Note: This position description is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Associate, Southcentre Mall
EEO Employer Verbiage:
PositionType_Description: Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Calgary, Alberta CA