Omni Specialist Key Holder
Location: Overland Park, Kansas US
Job Number: 17303
Position Title: Sales Associate Key
What We Offer:
- Growth! Here at Talbots our goal is to give you the tools to grow beyond this position and into the next.
- Incentive Opportunities
- Generous Discount: 50%, 60% & 70% Merchandise Discount off Talbots and Haven Well Within.
- Other Perks: Referral Incentive Program, discounts on travel, shopping, concerts and more.
What we Value “WE CARE”:
- We Win as a team and are dedicated to ensuring and applauding each other’s success.
- We Encourage creativity, innovation and smart risk-taking.
- We are Committed to building relationships with our customers and associates by knowing, serving, and delighting them.
- We Act with integrity, transparency, candor, and respect.
- We Respect, honor and value diversity and are invested in cultivating a dynamic and inclusive culture.
- We Embrace community by bringing positive change to those we live and work in.
Who You Are:
- Customer-centric and understands the importance of creating an exceptional customer experiences.
- Expeditious in ability to take initiative with limited direction.
- Possess a strong ambition and passion for achieving goals, both as an individual and as a member of the store team and thrives in a team environment.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal communication skills and a high level of integrity.
- Possess the technological competency to navigate a computer/iPad/handheld system.
- Have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- Comfortable climbing ladders, moving around regularly, and standing for extended periods of time.
- Able to bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry, and move at least 55 lbs.
- Able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Have open availability of (15 to 20) hours per week.
What You'll Do:
- Drive the business forward specifically as it relates to Omni, operational activities and store systems.
- Create exceptional customer experiences and enable others on the team to build enduring relationships with our customers.
- Responsible for completing and leading all OMNI duties including, Direct Fulfillment, BOPIS, BOPAC, Ship to Store, Transfers, MOS and Damages.
- Work closely with MM/GM/SM/OM to determine and complete daily & weekly priorities.
- Participate in visual merchandising activities and Store Sets.
- Responsible for all shipping, receiving and backroom activities: Receive and process freight, ensure an efficient and timely flow of merchandise, maintain a clean, neat and organized backroom.
- Assist in facilities management as needed.
- Be proficient with all aspects of Order from Store system and assist team members as needed.
- Protect company assets and assist in maintaining a safe work environment.
- Complete other duties as assigned like Physical inventory, supply orders and maintenance.
- Responsible for leading/supervising others as needed and opening the store for business and/or closing the store.
Note: This position description is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.
Community / Marketing Title: Omni Specialist Key Holder
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Overland Park, Kansas US