Retail Sales Associate Key
Location: Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania US
Job Number: 17275
Position Title: Sales Associate Key
What We Offer:
- Growth! Here at Talbots our goal is to give you the tools to grow beyond this position and into the next.
- Complete Benefit Package! Our benefits kick off the first day of the month after your start date. To learn more, visit our We Care page.
- Incentive Opportunities
- Generous Discount: 50%, 60% & 70% Merchandise Discount off Talbots and Haven Well Within.
- Other Perks: Referral Incentive Program, discounts on travel, shopping, concerts and more.
What we Value “WE CARE”:
- We Win as a team and are dedicated to ensuring and applauding each other’s success.
- We Encourage creativity, innovation and smart risk-taking.
- We are Committed to building relationships with our customers and associates by knowing, serving, and delighting them.
- We Act with integrity, transparency, candor, and respect.
- We Respect, honor and value diversity and are invested in cultivating a dynamic and inclusive culture.
- We Embrace community by bringing positive change to those we live and work in.
Who You Are:
- Capable of creating a selling culture where all associates align around the needs of our customers.
- Demonstrate selling competence, styling expertise and possess a love of fashion.
- Driven to create, build and cultivate relationships.
- Possess a strong ambition and passion for achieving goals, both as an individual and as a member of the store team and thrives in a team environment.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal communication skills and a high level of integrity.
- Possess the technological competency to navigate a computer/iPad/handheld system.
- Have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- Comfortable climbing ladders, moving around regularly, and standing for extended periods of time.
- Able to bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry, and move at least 40 lbs.
- Able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Have open availability up to and including 40 hours per week.
What You'll Do:
- Provide an exceptional and meaningful customer service experience that promotes the product and builds brand relationships.
- Take an active role in assisting the management team to build store business.
- Support all service enhancers to build strong relationships including active use of Concierge.
- Service multiple customers at a time, multi-task and/or handle projects simultaneously.
- Be aware of fashion trends and seek information about all new arrivals, including product knowledge about fit, color, fashion etc.
- Use product knowledge and fashion expertise to create outfits for customers and suggest items to match their needs.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships that support a productive work environment.
- Proactively communicate store information, brand initiatives, discrepancies, and other pertinent information to management in order to better enhance the customer experience.
- Maximize individual performance by participating in learning opportunities, accepting direction, coaching and feedback.
- Achieve sales and service metrics in key measurable areas including: Clientelling/Outreach, Appointment Setting and Talbots Classic Awards.
- Support all areas of operational excellence, including manage inventory according to policies and procedures including filling orders, recalls, recovery, replenishment, re-tickets etc.
- Responsible for leading/supervising others on occasion and opening the store for business and/or closing the store.
- Plan and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the needs of the customer and business.
Note: This position description is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.
Community / Marketing Title: Retail Sales Associate Key
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania US