Director of Marketing for Haven Well Within (Hybrid)
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 15214
Position Title: Director of Marketing HWW
The Director of Marketing for Haven Well Within needs to be a results-oriented marketer with the ability to drive the strategy, oversee its implementation, and assess its effectiveness. They will continue to build, promote, and consistently grow the Haven Well Within brand. Must have strong analytical skills and have a penchant for good advertising content and finding new opportunities and efficiencies for a startup business in a fast-moving and growing company. They will be expected to leverage all expertise and resources to build the brand through overall marketing functions, including promotions, content, and influencers to drive measurable results in brand awareness, sentiment, avidity, and engagement. This position is responsible for the management of marketing and performance marketing for the brand and in support of other organizational priorities.
What We Offer:
- Growth! Here at Talbots our goal is to give you the tools to grow beyond this position and into the next.
- Condensed Work Week! If we have no work obligations, our Life-Work balance approach allows for us to start our weekend at 1pm on Fridays.
- Complete Benefit Package! Our benefits kick off the first day of the month after your start date! Discover more about our full benefits package here. We have competitive time off, including paid time to volunteer within the community.
- Merchandise Discounts! 50% off Talbots and our Haven Well Within brand as well as local business discounts (where applicable)!
What You'll Do:
- Lead the conception and execution of culturally relevant, forward-thinking initiatives that bring excitement and awareness to Haven Well Within, enhance our brand and delight our customers.
- Lead all efforts involved in traditional brand marketing – strategy, public relations, media, print, influencers, promotions, ecommerce, and retail.
- Ideate, create, design, and build content that is brand right, on-trend, unique, authentic, and fun that drives customer engagement and increases brand affinity thru amazing storytelling.
- Build and manage paid media strategy for social and influencer initiatives.
- Partner with Consumer Insights, Strategy, and Product Strategy teams as we explore various models and programs designed to reduce churn and increase customer loyalty.
- Drive and execute strategy for all direct revenue-driving channels.
- Develop and execute marketing concepts, ideas and treatments to use across brand appropriate social platforms (including Instagram, IG story, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest).
- Partner with PR and Marketing on Influencer strategies and ideate seasonal initiatives.
- Ensure content drives social buzz by working closely with the social analysts and marketing managers on strategy behind the content.
- Be a key "keeper of the brand," always working to clarify, articulate, and execute creative marketing programs that embody the unique qualities that define Haven Well Within to internal and external.
- Develop digital ad plan and work with sales and creative to produce assets that meet optimized results.
- Evaluate, test, and launch new acquisition channels.
- Define and analyze customer cohorts and insights to improve holistic growth strategy.
- Start-up experience managing significant annual growth and testing, building and scaling different acquisition channels.
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and tasks adapt to changing needs and tackle new challenges daily.
Internal and External Relationships:
- Brand Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Public Relations
- Paid Partnerships/ Agencies
Number of Direct Reports and Titles:
- Manager of Brand Marketing/Project Manager
Who You Are:
- 10+ years progressive Brand and Performance Marketing experience with a proven track record of success
- Deep understanding of social platform capabilities and paid social strategy
- Experience working with all levels of influencers from micro to celebrity
- Elevated taste level and innate ability to design and create stories
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge of MS Teams, a plus
- Experience managing paid advertising agencies
- Works well under pressure and is proficient in managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Assertive and resourceful with a reputation of getting things done
- Clear, kind, and proactive communicator with cross functional team partners and able to build and continually strengthen relationships with media and key influencers
- Comfortable working in a constantly changing environment
- Collaborator at heart who thrives working with a team
- Naturally curious person who likes using unexpected points of view to drive business outcomes
- A love for (and an active user of) social media
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Marketing for Haven Well Within (Hybrid)
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US