Loyalty Program Marketing Specialist
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 14117
Position Title: Sr Marketing Specialist Loyalty
Champion of the Loyalty program and customer-centric marketing within the organization, the Marketing Specialist leads all marketing efforts from strategic planning through implementation. This individual will leverage understanding of customer segmentation, the Classic Awards program, competitive environment and business needs to achieve goals via marketing expertise and cross-functional leadership.
What We Offer:
- Growth! Our goal is to give you the tools to grow beyond this position and into the next here at Talbots.
- Flexible Fridays! Our Life-Work balance approach allows for us to start our weekend at 1pm on Fridays.
- Competitive Benefit Package! Our benefits kick off day 31, minimal waiting period for Health, Vision, Dental or 401K! As a salaried employee, you’ll earn 3 weeks paid vacation and we’ll pay you for using your time to volunteer within the community (up to 8 hours)!
- Generous Discounts! 50% off Talbots and Haven Brands as well as local business discounts!
What You'll Do:
- Reporting to the Sr Director of CRM & Loyalty, the individual is responsible for leading the implementation of multi-channel, complex marketing campaigns.
- The Marketing Specialist is single point of contact for Bank with deep knowledge of contract, financial relationship, creative process and proactively provides POV on relationship optimization.
- Working with a cross-functional team, the Marketing Specialist will lead all Loyalty program and CRM initiatives which include but are not limited to:Recommendations for the continual growth and evolution of the Talbots Classic Awards program
- Offers, incentive and creative positioning to optimize marketing efficiency delivering the right message to the right customer in the right channel at the right time
- Driven by quantitative and qualitative insight, develop contact strategy to maximize relationship across the lifecycle
- Comfortable working both at a strategic/conceptual level as well as at a tactical/implementation level.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with internal marketing, production, email, digital, IT, store and
- customer service partners.
- Responsible for weekly TCC app reporting and monthly CRM dashboard; sharing insights and making actionable recommendations to drive continued improvement.
- Partner with brand marketing and e-commerce team to ensure loyalty/CRM messaging and strategies are
- seamlessly integrated.
- Responsible for financial management of reporting of Classic Awards budget
- Maintain working knowledge of competitive landscape – share findings/make program enhancement recommendations.
Who You Are:
- College Degree
- 3-5 years direct marketing or consulting experience – CRM experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Retail experience/passion a plus
Community / Marketing Title: Loyalty Program Marketing Specialist
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US