Forklift Operator (Multiple Positions)
Location: Lakeville, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 13057
Position Title: Forklift Operator
Full Time Shifts Available
- 40 hours per week
- Day Shift: Start times vary by department
- Days Available: Monday – Saturday
What are your responsibilities?
- Safely operate powered material handling equipment including forklifts, order pickers, and motorized pallet jacks.
- Scan and retrieve boxed merchandise to and from reserve racks.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment, including order pickers, pallet jacks and forklifts to heights of 30 feet.
- Prepare flat active picking locations for the mail order run through demand, suggested.
- Put away merchandise located at end of active rows.
- Maintain a safe and orderly work area.
- Assist in other areas of the distribution center as needed.
What We Need From You
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- 2+ years of SAFE Forklift operating
- Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 30 lbs on an occasional basis
- (some departments such as Replenishment may require more frequent lifting up to 50 lbs).
- Must have strong team skills, communication skills and attention to detail
- Drug and Vision test will be required
How We are Managing Covid-19?
- We are working within the appropriate guidelines for Covid-19 as directed by the state.
- We have dedicated teams performing hourly surface sanitization as well as after-hours heavy disinfecting of entire facility.
- We offer a safe and climate-controlled environment with proper ventilation.
- Onsite Nurse for all acute sickness or concerns.
Community / Marketing Title: Forklift Operator (Multiple Positions)
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lakeville, Massachusetts US