Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 11227
Position Title: Mgr Ecommerce Marketing
The Ecommerce Manager is responsible for developing and building customer-centric online shopping experiences, both web and mobile, with the goal of driving business growth in support of our ecommerce and omnichannel merchandising strategies.
This is a great opportunity to come in and make a huge impact on the digital customer experience at a dynamic and highly-visible consumer brand, impacting millions of peoples’ lives while working in a collaborative team environment with an unrivaled culture. Come join us and have some fun!
- Lead an assigned area of the ecommerce site experience, serving as both product owner and expert
- Collaborate with director and fellow product owner to prioritize the ecommerce roadmap
- Partner with key business stakeholders (Brand, Merchandising, Planning, IT) to elicit and develop feature requirements that align with roadmap and deliver incremental business value
- Develop feature requirements (epics, user stories and acceptance criteria) in an agile environment with focus on iterative MVP releases, future learning and ability to pivot
- Manage web design for assigned features, leading a web designer from hypothesis through design reviews and selection with ability to communicate and align stakeholders
- Manage the full agile delivery cycle of new feature requirements: web design, feasibility, sizing, solutioning, SEO design, implementation, QA, UAT, release and measurement
- Ideate and define conversion optimization test hypotheses, prioritize with fellow ecommerce managers, and manage operational execution with operations teams using Adobe Target
- Establish and conduct continual discovery cycles for the product to maximize customer insights, competitor activity, feature requirements, vendors and technologies, feature performance and industry trends
- Provide input to Director on future roadmap opportunities
Internal and External Relationships:
- SVP, Ecommerce
- Director, Ecommerce
- Director, Ecommerce
- Ecommerce teams (including online marketing, email, ecommerce, and analytics)
- Merchandising, Brand Marketing, and Promotional Planning teams
Number of Direct Reports and Titles:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in ecommerce product management, mobile commerce management, or ecommerce/web merchandising
- Proven success driving business results at branded retail ecommerce websites
- Mobile commerce experience a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.
Community / Marketing Title: Ecommerce Manager
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US