Temporary (PT) Nurse - (Sat & Sun 6am-2:30pm)
Location: Lakeville, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 10707
Position Title: Temp/Contractor- Hourly
Overall Job Function: Oversees and administers all the worker's compensation functions, monitors and supports leave management, and responsible for implementing and coordinating all safety and awareness programs for the Distribution Center.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Provide emergency care and triage for associates and/or referral to outside provider, if indicated.
- Works towards maximizing employee productivity and overall health and safety so that disability claims, on-the-job injury claims, and absenteeism are all greatly reduced.
- Frequent floor presence to interact with both associates and managers supporting the health and safety policies of the workplace.
- Maintain all records of treatment given to associates.
- Maintain inventory supplies, re-stock and clean equipment used in the treatment of associates and in the first aid room
- Reviews all first reports of injury, ensures that appropriate reports are distributed as a participating member of the safety committee
- Oversee all Workers Compensation administration
- Supports Human Resources with leave tracking and follow up.
- Establishes and maintains a working relationship with physicians/clinics.
- Scheduling coverage of additional nursing resources
- Partners with benefits to provide needed employee-related health and wellness programs, medical care, medical screening, and health education.
- Monitors the work environment to ensure the health and safety of workers.
- Coordinates and conducts required Health awareness and Safety trainings.
- Supports the Distribution center leadership team with OSHA related issues.
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Nursing with a minimum of 5-7 years Occupational Health experience in an Emergency or Distribution or Manufacturing setting.
- Fluent in the Spanish language a plus
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a high pressure, multi-personality, fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Prior experience developing and implementing wellness programs
- Strong knowledge of occupational health principles
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Prior experience in processing and managing workers compensation claims
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with peers, customers, and partners.
- Ability to serve as employee advocate while at the same time considering the business needs
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Community / Marketing Title: Temporary (PT) Nurse - (Sat & Sun 6am-2:30pm)
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lakeville, Massachusetts US