Warehouse Associate (FT)
Location: Lakeville, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 10698
Position Title: Warehouse Assoc
At the Talbots Distribution Center, we are committed to your growth and development! We have positions throughout the entire facility that give you a full experience in the life cycle of supply chain and logistics. Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories.
What Will You Do?
Warehouse Associates - perform general warehouse and fulfillment duties such as replenishment (put away) and well as picking and packing (fulfillment). Associates will be assigned to a home department, but cross-trained in other departments and must be willing to rotate into other areas as needed. Exact hours and days of the week depend upon Department.
What Will We Pay You and When Do We Need You?
Full Time Shifts Available
- 40 hours per week
- Day Shift: Start times vary by department
- Days Available: Monday – Saturday
What We Need From You
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Must be able to be on your feet for entire shift.
- Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 30 lbs on an occasional basis
- (some departments such as Replenishment may require more frequent lifting up to 50 lbs).
- Must have strong team skills, communication skills and attention to detail
How We are Managing Covid-19?
- We are working within the appropriate guidelines for Covid-19 as directed by the state.
- We have dedicated teams performing hourly surface sanitization as well as after-hours heavy disinfecting of entire facility.
- We offer a safe and climate-controlled environment with proper ventilation.
- Onsite Nurse for all acute sickness or concerns.
Community / Marketing Title: Warehouse Associate (FT)
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lakeville, Massachusetts US