Location: Lakeville, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 10433
Position Title: Dock Shipper/Receiver
At the Talbots Distribution Center, we are committed to your growth and development! We have positions throughout the entire facility that give you a full experience in the life cycle of supply chain and logistics. Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories.
What Will You Do?
Dock Shipper & Receiver – You will be responsible for loading or unloading merchandise from trailers or containers, sorting and palletizing cartons and scanning labels/receipts using an RF device. At times, this position will be required to perform other warehouse duties including but not limited to picking, packing, and put-away.
What Will We Pay You and When Do We Need You?
Full Time Shifts Available
- 40 hours per week
- Day Shift: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4pm
What We Need from You
- Must be able to push and lift cartons up to 60 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to work in both hot and or cold conditions at times.
- Must be able to work in a safe, production driven and customer service-oriented team environment.
- Experience with shipping/receiving and knowledge of the RF device or computers is helpful.
How We are Managing Covid-19?
- We are working within the appropriate guidelines for Covid-19 as directed by the state.
- We have dedicated teams performing hourly surface sanitization as well as after-hours heavy disinfecting of entire facility.
- We offer a safe and climate-controlled environment with proper ventilation.
- Onsite Nurse for all acute sickness or concerns.
- Clean, safe, climate-controlled environment
Community / Marketing Title: Dock Shipper/Receiver
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lakeville, Massachusetts US