Part Time Warehouse Associate
Location: Lakeville, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 10002
Position Title: Warehouse Assoc
$15/HOUR WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE! ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- Clean, safe, climate controlled environment
- Company-subsidized cafeteria with a chef onsite!
- Opportunities to promote and grow your career
- Friendly, team-oriented culture
The Talbots Distribution Center is located in Lakeville and has openings for Warehouse Associates who will perform general warehouse and fulfillment functions. Responsibilities include putting away inventory, scanning new merchandise accurately and in a timely manner, checking and reporting problems with merchandise, picking and packing, sort customer orders, etc.
Associates will be assigned to a home department and cross-trained in other departments. All applicants must be willing to rotate into other areas as needed.
Part Time Shifts Available:
- Saturdays only: 6:30 am - 3 pm; 7:30 am - 4 pm
- Sundays only: 7:30 am- 4 pm
- Evenings: Monday - Friday: 3pm - 6 pm (anywhere between 3 - 5 days per week)
- Combination of Saturday and/or Sunday plus Evening shifts
- 24 hours/week: Monday - Wednesday or Wednesday -Friday (5:30am - 2pm OR 7:00 am - 3pm)
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Must be able to be on your feet all day.
- Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 30 lbs on an occasional basis
- (some departments such as Replenishment may require some lifting up to 50 lbs).
- Must have strong team skills, communication skills and attention to detail
- Must be at least 16 years old. If under 18 years old, must obtain youth work permit.
Community / Marketing Title: Part Time Warehouse Associate
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lakeville, Massachusetts US