Part time Warehouse Associate -$15/hr (W-Fri 7a-330p)
Location: Lakeville, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 7765
Position Title: Warehouse Assoc
$15/HOUR WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- Clean, safe, climate controlled environment
- Company-subsidized cafeteria
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Friendly, team-oriented culture
The Talbots Distribution Center in Lakeville has openings for Warehouse Associates who will perform general warehouse/fulfillment functions such as Replenishment (put away), Picking and Packing. Associates will be assigned to a home department, but cross-trained in other departments and must be willing to rotate into other areas as needed. Exact hours and days of the week depend upon Department.
Part Time shift options:
- 24 hours/week: Monday - Wednesday (7am - 330pm) or other variations of 2 - 3 days per week available days include Saturday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Must be able to be on your feet all day.
- Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 30 lbs on an occasional basis
- (some departments such as Replenishment may require more frequent lifting up to 50 lbs).
- Must have strong team skills, communication skills and attention to detail
- Must be at least 16 years old. If under 18 years old, must procure appropriate youth work permit.
Community / Marketing Title: Part time Warehouse Associate -$15/hr (W-Fri 7a-330p)
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lakeville, Massachusetts US