Sr. Digital Copy Manager
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 7278
Position Title: Sr Digital Copy Manager
Manage a small team of copywriters while writing, editing and providing editorial guidance on digital projects including web product copy, emails, website assets, social and SEO. Provide day-to-day-support and direction to copy team members.
- Supervising a small team of full-time writers
- Ensuring that the team writes engaging content in the Talbots voice
- Partnering with the Director, Copy to maintain standards
- Partnering with cross-functional teams including design, project management, marketing, e-commerce & merchants
- Keeping team abreast of updates to seasonal campaigns, promotions and brand direction
- 8+ years copywriting experience, with 4+ years working on digital
- Retail and/or fashion experience preferred
- Ability to work well with different groups of people
- Ability to work with quick and/or shifting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- A keen interest in fashion and culture
- Superior grammatical, stylistic & analytical skills
- Understanding of e-commerce and digital marketplace
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Digital Copy Manager
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US