Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 7271
Position Title: Security Officer/Receptionist
Security Officer Receptionist is often the first point of in-person contact for visitors, vendors, associates and callers to the Company. This individual assists in providing a safe and secure environment to work or visit.
- Ensures that all persons entering Talbot facility have proper identification and enforce the Corporate Identification Badge procedure.
- Ensures all visitors are properly processed, and escorted into the facility.
- Responsible for use of careful judgement and discretion in associate and visitor contact of any kind. Must remain pleasant, courteous, polite, and attentive.
- Answer phones and provide the main receptionist assistance with overflow calls and other coverage as necessary.
- Monitors facility via CCTV and by conducting tours of the building. Must remain watchful and alert for conditions that may cause safety or security concerns.
- Monitors all alarms including burglar, fire as well as other emergency alarms, and notifies proper individuals as to the alarm status.
- Responds to calls from associates in the corporate office and at retail locations for all emergencies, and ensures proper personnel are notified.
- Prepares logs or reports as required.
- Must have excellent customer service skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in basic computer use as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to prioritize/manage multiple tasks
Community / Marketing Title: Security Officer/Receptionist
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US