Part time Facilities I (Cleaner) - $15/hour (M-F 10a - 2p)
Location: Lakeville, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 7145
Position Title: Facilities I
SCHEDULED HOURS: Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
PART TIME CLEANER - $15/hour
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- Clean, safe, climate controlled environment
- Company-subsidized cafeteria
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Friendly, team-oriented culture
Responsible for providing general cleaning for the assigned facility.
- Provide general cleaning services such as; dusting, replenishing rest room supplies, sweeping, trash removal, vacuuming as assigned in cafeteria, all common areas, coat rooms, conference rooms, kitchen lobbies, mezzanines, offices, receiving/distribution areas, rest rooms, shops, stairwells, storerooms, warehouse and other miscellaneous areas.
- Cleans rest rooms including; stainless steel cabinets, walls, doors, frames, soap dispensers, glass, seats, and partitions are kept free from all fingerprints. Vents, bowls, urinals, sinks, faucets, under the sinks and faucets, lights, rest room floors and baseboards are kept completely free of foreign matter. Tops of partitions, cabinets, glass, etc., are kept entirely clean from dust.
- Provide exterior services such as trash pickup and removal and other groundskeeping tasks as assigned.
- Completes and/or assists others in the completion of additional work that develops from time to time.
- Comply with all company safety rules and regulations. Bring unsafe conditions to the attention of supervisor.
- Knowledge and experience with custodial maintenance at a level normally acquired through the completion of a High School diploma and a related vocational course
- 2 weeks – 1 month of related experience
Community / Marketing Title: Part time Facilities I (Cleaner) - $15/hour (M-F 10a - 2p)
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lakeville, Massachusetts US