HR Contact Center Specialist
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 7064
Position Title: HR Contact Ctr Specialist
Position is responsible for initial contact for Associates and Managers regarding HR and Payroll questions in an environment of high customer service. Position is responsible for supporting the HRIS Workday system, assuring data integrity, and auditing data in Workday. Position is also responsible for the I9 process and maintaining HR files/file room.
- Provide Shared Services support by responding to Talbots Associates and Management via email and/or phone regarding HR and Payroll questions within 24 hours. Utilize various resources to ensure that a complete and accurate answer is provided. Directs customers to additional resources, including documented information, reference materials and self-service tools. Escalates to Subject Matter Expert (SME) as necessary.
- Uses a broad knowledge of benefits, payroll, policy and Workday-related topics to respond to team member inquiries; demonstrate initiative in seeking answers when in doubt.
- Responsible for case management and follow up with Associates and Managers to close all Tier 1 tickets by an agreed upon due date.
- Collaborates with Tier 2 teams to maintain ongoing relationship and a complete grasp on their processes and procedures. Identify unexpected results or process defects and works with Tier 2 level support to resolve.
- Ensure data integrity in HRIS system (Workday) by regularly auditing employee data. Surface patterns of data integrity issues to Subject Matter Experts and HRIS manager.
- Maintains and updates HR Call Center process and resource materials as necessary.
- Manage the I9 process. Assure all I9s are processed accurately and meets federal law compliance of requirements and deadlines. Works with Associates and Managers to resolve any I9 issues or problems. Manage relationship with vendor.
- Support HR Subpoena process. As directed, gather all pertinent information and provide to HRBPs. Ensure confidentiality.
- Maintain HR files/file room.
- Ensures strict confidentiality of all work and information, based on company policies and procedures.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Position requires High school plus 3- 5 years of related experience.
- Previous experience working in an HR environment.
- Basic PC skills.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Team Player; ability to work well with all levels of associates.
- Experience with I9 process a plus.
Community / Marketing Title: HR Contact Center Specialist
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US