Digital Data Reporting Analyst
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 6670
Position Title: Data & Reporting Analyst
You LOVE data
Challenging data problems get you pumped
You like having smart awesome team members
Support and empower the Ecommerce team with relevant and accurate digital data and reports. In this role, you will be responsible for our best-in-class digital analytics implementation, ensuring the validity of our digital data, delivering on automated digital reports, and providing digital data requests. A successful candidate must be able to work independently with very strong attention to detail.
- Be the go-to resource for digital data including the definition of digital metrics, requests for digital data requests, and reports using digital data.
- Responsible for owning the communication and dissemination of digital data.
- Build your digital business knowledge to enable recommendations to improve the digital analytics implementation to help drive growth and innovation.
- Enable the business to maintain a point of view on Ecomm business performance by developing and/or maintaining reports.
- Understand what is driving Ecomm sales daily and the reporting capabilities of our in-house tools in order to optimally design reports.
- Translate business requests into technical requirements. Execute on data requests or report development on time and as expected.
- Understand, govern, monitor, and improve digital database logic in Adobe Analytics to ensure data and business rules are accurate and relevant. This includes error identification, resolution recommendation, testing, and validation as well as building and testing new tracking.
- Work with 3rd party vendors and internal teams such as Ecomm to gather information and implement changes to digital analytics, such as fixing or adding new tracking.
- Manage end-to-end process for testing and ensure data are clean in all environments (Dev, Test, QA, Production).
- Maintain and enhance the digital database documentation. Responsible for the continuous communication of digital data information changes to teammates.
- Partner with and maintain open lines of communication with the Ecomm, Online Marketing, and Email teams to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Proactively communicate and set proper expectations with stakeholders on the process and progress.
- Innate intellectual curiosity and drive for root cause analysis. Be able to creatively solve problems with the tools and resources available.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, economics, computer science (or similar).
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, including working with digital data.
- Experience with query language such as SQL, VBA, or equivalent.
- Experience with data wrangling tools / techniques such as joins or filters.
- Experience with digital data tools such as Adobe Analytics or equivalent a plus.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Adobe Workspace or equivalent a plus.
- Experience gathering needs and translating into technical requirements.
- Experience troubleshooting and/or debugging.
- Strong attention to detail and superior problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and consistently deliver against aggressive deadlines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Data Reporting Analyst
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US