Senior Information Security Analyst
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 6479
Position Title: Security Analyst
Under the direction of the Director, Information Security, the Senior Information Security Analyst is a team leader that defines technical solutions to identified information security risks. Responsibilities include ensuring compliance with Talbots corporate information security policies and enforcing implementation of Talbots security architecture by using the Security Incident and Event Monitoring (SIEM) platform. This includes safeguarding the security of all computing platforms, data, and networking within the corporation, oversight of the security configuration, monitoring, and incident response.
Responsibly include but are not limited to:
- Implement and configure security applications and infrastructure to support corporate policies, federal and state security regulations, specifically SIEM experience, with Splunk experience being a plus.
- Be an information security Subject Matter Expert, including familiarity with Cloud implementation.
- Design and conduct infrastructure security assessments at all layers of the information system including networking, servers, operating systems, databases and applications.
- Understand a secure network infrastructure including the design of network segmentation, firewall policies, and configuration of security devices.
- Perform security baseline discovery of current infrastructure and identify gaps between existing procedures, policy, and industry standards/best practices
- Participate in investigations of computer security incidents including incident response, containment of the incident and forensics.
- Understand information security best practices.
- Serve as a Team Lead on security projects.
- All other information security duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering or other related engineering discipline preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years in information security, with emphasis on monitoring, incident response, and compliance.
- CISSP or GIAC certification desirable, other industry security certifications a plus
- Risk Assessment experience; knowledge of IT risk management concepts such as risk assessment, risk identification, risk response and mitigation, risk monitoring and reporting etc.
- Experience in a PCI Compliance environment
- Experience in Cloud computing
- Hands-on experience in performing security assessments over complex networks, applications, and systems
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Information Security Analyst
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US