Service Desk Analyst
Location: Tampa, Florida US
Job Number: 6455
Position Title: Service Desk Analyst
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for the technical and operational support of all Talbots’ corporate and storewide systems. Investigates and resolves software and hardware problems for internal customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical assistance to all users utilizing decision trees. Answer questions and resolve problems over the phone, providing instruction through verbal communication and remote access.
- Assist in resolving issues related to system hardware and software, including printing, installation, word-processing, electronic mail, and operating systems. Log and track all calls in call tracking database. Refer and escalate calls as necessary.
- Ensure all open calls, voicemails, and problem emails are resolved/escalated within defined SLA’s, including follow up on escalated tickets not addressed within a predetermined timeframe.
- Gathers pertinent information for incident resolution/escalation on open calls, voicemails, and problem emails.
- Log and maintain point of sale, back office and telecommunication equipment. Place service calls for failed computer/ telecommunications components. Follow up for service level compliance and resolution. Communicate these issues with management as necessary.
- Monitors Store Network availability. Assists in first level event resolution and escalates problems as required. Assist management with troubleshooting various network components within the store to bring it back online. Dispatch and work with repair vendor until issue is resolved.
- Maintains current knowledge of operating procedures and standards
- Safeguards security of equipment and data files
- Assists in continuous effort to improve the Service Desk, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Maintains workspace cleanliness, safety, and security
- Meet or exceed, both individually and as a team, company defined key performance metrics relating to Service Desk call volume and service levels.
- Review and follow-up on all open calls, ensuring they are closed within company defined SLA’s
- Follow the established principles of the Information Technology Mission, Vision, Values & Principles (MVVP)
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of information systems at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school diploma
- 1-2 years of experience in Computer Operations or Help Desk support
- Telecommunications and POS systems experience is a plus
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a knowledge of effectively troubleshooting Windows 10 (LTSB) OS, latest MAC iOS Software and Hardware, Airwatch MDM Client, Active Directory, Windows Server 2008, Cisco IOS, LAN’s, and WAN’s.
- It is important to possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Due to the nature of the position, heavy lifting is often required.
Community / Marketing Title: Service Desk Analyst
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tampa, Florida US