Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 6422
Position Title: Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a high energy, highly collaborative strategic marketing professional to join our Outlet marketing organization. This position supports the development and execution of seasonal marketing strategies delivered through impactful omnichanel campaigns, programs, promotions and New Store openings that drive the business forward.
Responsible for the delivery and execution of marketing assets that support seasonal brand and merchandise initiatives for the Outlet business. This position also supports the strategic and creative development of all marketing activity as it relates to the growing store portfolio including new stores, new concepts and renovations. The associate manager will work to ensure executional excellence and clear cross functional communication of all marketing activity.
- Manage the development and delivery of high impact, cost effective marketing programs that support the Outlet business inclusive of in-store signage, e-mail campaigns, mall marketing and advertising.
- Maintain consistent communication with key business partners in order to align on marketing initiatives and share out to the broader organization.
- Act as key contact for all Mall Marketing representatives in order to drive traffic in relevant Centers.
- Gather and maintain seasonal program analysis and insights in order to inform go forward recommendations
- Manage and maintain the library of signs and all associated communication to ensure the store organization understands when and how to use.
- Maintain working knowledge of competitive retail landscape, new product launches, and visual execution.
- Assist in the development/delivery of marketing plans in support of new store openings/transitions
- College degree with 3+ years of fashion, brand, retail/outlet, advertising, digital, direct marketing experience
- Is a Team player capable of leading other Associates when necessary
- Ability to think strategically, conceptually, and creatively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Detail oriented
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Specialist
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US