Customer Experience Management Specialist
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 5987
Position Title: Customer Experience Mgmt Specialist
The specialist of Customer Experience Management supports in all aspects of Clienteling & Customer Experience programs for Talbots Retail stores, along with associate incentives and Real Estate analysis. This position is responsible for assisting with the development & implementation of all of Clienteling/Concierge related campaigns, tools and activities; including all efforts to increase store traffic and sales through customer engagement initiatives. This position is also responsible for building & improving associate engagement through the design, delivery and administration of incentive programs for all Talbots stores.
Essential elements of this role include tactical implementation of approved programs & initiatives aimed at managing multiple, simultaneous priorities as well as the ability to build and leverage relationships with cross-functional/channel business areas and vendor partners to deliver against program goals and timelines.
- Assist in the development of store-level customer engagement campaigns, along with implementing those efforts
- Gather feedback & enhance store selling tools, tactics and communications in alignment with Concierge program
- Maintain a deep understand of the clienteling application and its uses at the store level to guide adoption and future development
- Gather Feedback & ideas to create idea pipeline for Concierge development
- Execute testing of updates & new releases related to Concierge, CE & OFS
- Assist with the creation & delivery of reporting that supports selling efforts
- Respond to & document store feedback around Concierge needs/status
- Manage Vendor support portals & Talbots Help desk
- Maintain and update the calendar for customer engagement activities
- Daily/Weekly Reporting
- Support the implementation and administration of incentives for Retail and Factory stores
- Partner with store teams to maintain a consistent cycle of feedback into program design and effectiveness
- Maintain the incentive Portal (TEAM Rewards page), keeping it current and reflective of current focuses
- Coordinate with vendor partners to ensure accurate delivery of all incentive campaigns to stores and resolve any issues in a timely manner to maintain the optimal associate experience
- Daily/Weekly Reporting & communications
- Manage incentive exception process
** Participate in special projects with VP of Store Programs
- Understanding of the stores organization
- Ability to implement programs in a retail environment at a level normally acquired through direct experience
- Working knowledge of emerging technologies and the ability to achieve functional skill levels in new systems / programs with limited exposure
- Strong technical understanding of and interest in customer engagement applications
- Experience in providing analysis on business trends and engagement efforts
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully execute on multiple priorities concurrently and proactively communicate potential issues
- Strong interpersonal skills including, specifically verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to foster and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships
- Ability to rely on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Experience Management Specialist
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US