Summer Intern - Retail Marketing
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 5714
Position Title: Intern
Talbots is a leading retailer and direct marketer of women's classic apparel, shoes and accessories. We're known for providing gracious service and a quality selection of timeless wardrobe essentials in a broad range of sizes. We are looking for interns that are just as passionate as we are about fashion, collaboration, and customer service.
The Retail Marketing intern will assist the Retail Marketing department in the development, execution and delivery of marketing assets to support our Retail and Outlet fleet of stores.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research marketing opportunities around specific stores to support new store openings, renovations and relocations.
- Manage and maintain working document that tracks all planned marketing activity in support of each transition. Share document weekly with cross functional partners.
- Support the development of marketing materials by preparing documents used to brief the creative team.
- Draft communications to keep stores informed of marketing programs.
- Maintain working knowledge of competitive set and share findings with broader team.
- Currently enrolled and working towards a college degree
- Team player with a can do attitude
- Strong communication skills
This is a paid internship running from June 3rd – August 9th
Community / Marketing Title: Summer Intern - Retail Marketing
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US