Senior Programmer Analyst - Oracle EBS
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 5669
Position Title: Sr Programmer Analyst
The Senior Programmer Analyst is responsible for contributing to defining system requirements and system design specifications. They will Analyze, design, develop and test programs per technical design specifications, MIS standards and schedules. This role will be a part of all phases of the software development lifecycle in order to build effective technical solutions for all levels of effort and will report into the the Senior Manager of Corporate Systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research, analyze systems, design and develop specifications to accommodate new systems or provide system enhancements using general specifications
- Prepare system design and specifications suitable for program design
- Prepare program design and write programs
- Assist in the development and training of less experienced members of the technical staff and resolve more complex technical problems
- Work with Manager, Project Managers, or Systems Analysts in interfacing with user groups.
- Work with Project Manager to keep projects on schedule and recommend needed action to meet deadlines
- Prepare job stream requirements and direct or perform the preparation of job control language. Assist in system testing.
- Interact with users and help desk to resolve project related issues and production problems.
- Knowledge of and experience with defining, designing, and implementing applications systems at a level normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 3-5 years of progressively more responsible work experience in the field of applications systems.
- Experience with core Oracle E-Business Suite modules specifically GL, AP, FA, Procurement and Projects is a plus
- Functional and Technical implementation experience with the financial modules of Oracle E-Business Suite
- Proven development experience with CEMLI (RICE) objects for Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Must have 3-5 years of PL*SQL experience
- Unix/Linux proficiency including Shell Scripting
- Experience using the following tools: Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, XML Publisher
- Experience in Oracle Workflow – Troubleshooting standard workflows and developing custom workflows.
- Experience with Oracle Trading Partners and Oracle Supplier Network is a plus
- Prior upgrade experience is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Programmer Analyst - Oracle EBS
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US