Summer Intern – Human Resources (Recruiting and L&D)
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 5656
Position Title: Intern
During your time here or you will be treated as a valuable member on the team and will work on impactful projects and will gain a comprehensive understanding of not only the area you were working in but the business as a whole. We aim to give each intern an invaluable experience that will make you more marketable.
The Human Resource Intern will split their time between Recruiting and Learning & Development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Assist recruiters with sourcing and scheduling candidates for interviews
- Assist with Orientation and employee on boarding
- Work on getting content and posting for our corporate LinkedIn page
Learning & Development
- Work with online tools to carry different curriculums for our employee population
- Help revamped our on boarding orientation process and create supporting documents
- Working with online service systems for a variety of projects
- Must be currently enrolled as a student
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- A curiosity and desire to learn
Community / Marketing Title: Summer Intern – Human Resources (Recruiting and L&D)
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US