Senior Network Architect
Location: Tampa, Florida US
Job Number: 5060
Position Title: Network Architect
The successful applicant serves as Network Architect leading a large enterprise and will be responsible for leading in projects to develop and recommend scalable solutions for LAN / WLAN / WAN / Data Center / Cloud services and ensure that initiatives support the corporate vision.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- Design, test, and inspect data communications systems.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Develop technology roadmaps.
- Stay abreast of how technology infrastructures are currently impacting and driving competitors.
- Write functional requirements/specifications documents.
- Assess vendor development/test strategies.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Manage technology vendors.
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as required.
- Cross-train and assist in supporting legacy infrastructures.
- Mentor junior level associates.
- 10+ years network engineering experience at a senior or architecture level
- In-depth understanding of data-center network architectures
- Experience designing and deploying LAN/WAN infrastructures
- High availability and complex BGP route experience involving traffic engineering methodologies.
- Prior industry experience in a high traffic environment (7-10 years)
- Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with major routing protocols like BGP and OSPF as well as multi context Cisco firewalls (ASA, firepower, source fire), load balancing technologies (A10 Networks and F5 Network) and Cisco routers (zone base firewall)
- Experience in routing and switching platforms (Cisco)
- Experience in documentation as well as creating and maintaining SOPs, maintenance plans, network diagrams, developing platform and configuration standards.
- Knowledge in supporting Linux and Windows environments.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Network Architect
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tampa, Florida US