VP Digital Marketing & Loyalty
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 5019
Position Title: VP Performance Marketing & Loyalty
The Vice President, Digital Marketing and CRM will be responsible for developing and executing an omnichannel strategy across Talbots online marketing, email, catalog, and loyalty programs to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention, achieve business growth objectives, and support the omnichannel brand and customer journey. This influential and highly collaborative executive will establish a vision and execute a strategy for lifecycle marketing and long-term CRM and loyalty across channels while driving digital marketing programs that support sales, brand awareness, and customer file growth.
This is a highly visible and critically important leadership role in the Talbots business, supported by a highly capable team of direct reports as well as partners throughout the organization. Come join a dynamic and fun environment where you can make a noticeable impact on our customers and our business!
- Develop and lead efforts to drive customer file growth through omnichannel acquisition and retention strategies and initiatives.
- Develop CRM and segmentation strategies to maximize the business impact of online marketing, catalog, email, and other omnichannel initiatives
- Lead digital marketing programs across desktop and mobile experiences, including but not limited to SEM, Affiliate, Product Feeds, Paid Social and Display, while aligning customer segmentation with digital audience buying strategies across channels.
- Optimize performance marketing ROAS while effectively balancing business growth objectives, daily revenue targets, and customer acquisition strategies.
- Develop the Talbots loyalty program across physical and digital channels to drive enhanced loyalty and engagement with our customers
- Develop strategies and plans for customer research activities in support of customer acquisition and engagement efforts, as well as in support of brand and merchandising initiatives
- Optimize audience development and circulation strategies for catalog and other direct mail initiatives
- Partner with IT to manage and optimize the Talbots marketing technology stack in support of the above objectives
Internal and External Relationships:
- SVP, Ecommerce & CRM
- Ecommerce & Analytics teams
- Brand Marketing
- Merchandising and Planning
- Various vendors, agencies, and partners in support of assigned responsibilities
Number of Direct Reports and Titles:
- Director, Online Marketing
- Director, Loyalty and Circulation
- Director, Email
- Director, Customer Insights
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in digital marketing and CRM
- 5+ years leading a digital marketing team
- Deep experience as a digital marketer executing day-to-day marketing activities and campaigns, as well as experience at a more senior level setting and adjusting marketing strategies in context of an omnichannel retail business
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills, including data mining and modeling
- Strong understanding of customer flows via multiple digital marketing channels from impression to conversion
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization.
- A strong bias for action and getting things done, both individually and with teams
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Demonstrated success driving ecommerce business results through both customer engagement and acquisition marketing strategies
- Collaborative team player with emotional intelligence, a sense of fun, and the ability to earn credibility and build relationships across a diverse group of internal stakeholders and outside partners
- Exceptional level of discipline, integrity and a strong sense of accountability for performance and driving results
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.
Community / Marketing Title: VP Digital Marketing & Loyalty
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US