Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 4973
Position Title: Circulation Analyst
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for assisting the development and execution of marketing plans to meet traffic, demand, profit and customer acquisition goals as a member of the Circulation Team. In this position you will draw upon your quantitative and problem solving skills to optimize marketing investments designed to balance both profitability and growth. Additionally, your strong project management skills will enable you to successfully implement time-sensitive marketing campaigns, coordinate external vendors and internal stakeholders and communicate results to senior management.
As the successful candidate you will be self-motivated, willing to take on projects with increasing levels of complexity and posses a proven ability to manage cross-functional deliverables and processes.
- Execute the marketing plan by implementing time-sensitive marketing campaigns and continually monitoring business performance to make in-season recommendations. Manage cross-functional deliverables and external vendors to ensure the timely and accurate execution of plans.
- Support a culture of fail cheaply, learn often and succeed quickly. Actively participate in hypothesis testing including test design, implementation and analysis.
- Posses a working understanding of predictive modeling: application, evaluation and improvement.
- Partner with CRM, E-Commerce, Brand Marketing, Merchandising and Creative groups to ensure cohesive execution of demand plan and marketing strategy.
- Proactively communicate your performance against goals and regularly meet with management to discuss career path and objectives.
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience or equivalent education. Prior direct marketing experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with superior quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience with campaign management solutions (Unica, SAS, etc) a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver against aggressive goals.
- Proficiency in data-mining software such as SAS/SQL or equivalent. Proficiency in Excel required.
- Bachelors degree required. Quantitative degrees preferred. Advanced degree preferred.
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Analyst
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US