Visual Graphic Production Artist
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 4959
Position Title: Visual Graphic Prod Artist
The Visual Graphic Production Artist will collaborate with the Graphic Production Team, Visual Managers and Associates to produce printed direction consistent with the Brand. The Graphic Production Artist will be responsible for supporting all forms of graphic production in the Visual department and assisting Visual Managers in maintaining responsibilities with other business partners
- Produce clear, consistent and detailed monthly publications that maintain and enhance the Talbots Brand.
- Provide Managers, Senior Managers and Directors with any needed production support and communicate in printed form, their vision for presentations.
- Work with the Manager of Visual Communications to develop production strategies that save time and best address the needs of the business.
- Assist Manager of Visual Communications with any additional operational needs such as distribution lists and rollouts.
- Provide Visual Managers with additional merchandising support on an as-need basis.
Internal and External Relationships:
- All levels of Marketing
- Associate and Assistant Merchants
Number of Direct Reports and Titles:
- Associate degree in a related field
- 3-5 years equivalent related experience.
- Previous experience in graphic production, design or visual merchandising with an emphasis on retail marketing.
- Knowledge of fashion, creative ability and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain effective job performance and provide maximum output.
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Requires the ability to teach and train.
Community / Marketing Title: Visual Graphic Production Artist
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US