Technology Analyst I
Location: Tampa, Florida US
Job Number: 4927
Position Title: Technology Analyst I
The Technology Analyst I is responsible for the implementation and support of Talbots’ open systems, virtualization technologies and storage networks. Provides support in maintaining service levels, performance monitoring and disaster recovery needs for all servers including Corporate, Stores and Ecommerce environments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the Talbots’ Technology Services Infrastructure, which includes but not limited to Windows Server, Cisco UCS, VMWare and storage platforms.
- Responsible for the build, patching, security and administration of a heterogeneous Windows Server environment in coordination with the Infrastructure Services team.
- Work as part of the Infrastructure Services team to ensure the Talbots IT business needs are met.
- Provides second level support for incidents and problems.
- Track performance metrics of maintained products and in coordination with Infrastructure Services team identify potential capacity issues and resolve or recommend changes or products necessary to meet business requirements.
- Adhere to Talbots’ Change Control policies and procedures.
- Adhere to issue resolution policies and procedures, including but not limited to the monitoring of the Infrastructure Services Ticket queue.
- Meet project deliverables for new and / or changes to existing technology within project requirements.
- Develop and document issue resolution knowledge base.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Knowledge at a level normally acquired by the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1 year in field implementation and/or support experience required.
- Must have extensive experience with the following technologies: Microsoft Windows Operating systems (Server OS experience preferred), Active Directory, DNS, & LDAP.
- Good to have experience with VMware, Cloud Technologies (Azure preferred), Nutanix, Cisco UCS, Microsoft Hyper-V, EMC and Hitachi SANs. A technical understanding of the Network layer / topologies.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
Community / Marketing Title: Technology Analyst I
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tampa, Florida US