Workforce Management Coordinator
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee US
Job Number: 4876
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Talbots Customer Service Contact Center is actively hiring for Full-Time Workforce Management Coordinator to join our team! The Talbots Customer Service Contact Center is conveniently located in west Knoxville and offers Health Benefits, 401K, PTO, and an amazing work environment!
To accurately populate and use Talbots workforce management application to deliver schedules that comply with assigned work and business rules to all Sales & Service Specialists and Support & Research Associates. To effectively manage real-time Catalog Sales and Customer Service, Email and Chat inbound workloads by utilizing the multiple levels of skilled workforce groups as well as allocate workloads between multiple sites. To maintain awareness of customer contact business activity and staffing levels for both the Knoxville and outsource business sites so that operational management can be alerted when out of standard situations arise. To ensure that all Talbots and outsource vendor associates have appropriate system access to perform their duties and that all business guidelines and requirements are in compliance. To provide application and operational support to all levels of the Direct Marketing management.
- Maintain and update all associate schedules within the Talbots’ workforce management application including time worked outside of standard schedules and paid time spent away from the telephones for Sales & Service Specialists and Support Associates locally and for our outsourced contact center as well as time worked by our temporary workforce.
- Closely monitor real time service levels and workforce for schedule adherence. Communicate out of standard service levels with management.
- Respond to call volume and/or emergency situations. Analyze needs for staffing increases or reductions and communicate with management.
- Display an aptitude for sound business decision-making ability as well as display the skills necessary for handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Maintain a thorough and working knowledge of all software applications required to perform this job inclusive of forecasting / scheduling, reporting, call recording, phone system and Microsoft Office applications most notably Excel and Outlook.
- Maintain and support the user side of databases for multiple call center software applications including , e-Gain, CSS, Mainframe.
- High School diploma (some college preferred)
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems, proficiency in Excel
Community / Marketing Title: Workforce Management Coordinator
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Knoxville, Tennessee US