Lead Facilities Nights
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 4871
Position Title: Ld Facilities Nights
Responsible for providing general building maintenance, coordination of outside vendors, and responding to associate requests. Perform independently in support of the Facilities Department.
- Provide general building maintenance & repair including but not limited to minor carpentry, painting, systems furniture modifications, minor plumbing repairs, changing light bulbs, etc.. Maintain and clean areas that are not supported by the outside cleaning contractor, including, dusting, vacuuming, trash removal, and cleaning & stocking restrooms.
- Coordinate the outside cleaning contractor to maintain consistent levels of service established by the Sr. Manager of Facilities. This position is the primary on-site contact to respond to issues, communicate location changes, special requests, and monitor schedule to meet pre-determined deadlines. Perform informal audits and report findings to management.
- Monitor work of outside vendors ensuring compliance with security requirements, work areas are clean and restored to previous conditions.
- This position is responsible for ensuring that the prearranged nightly shipments of all air and ground packages are picked up by the correct vendors, and ensuring no packages are missed.
- Comply with all company safety rules and regulations. Bring all conditions that pose a safety hazard to the attention of the department supervisor.
- Must be able to work outside and be available for off-hours work as needed; including snow and ice control, shoveling & spreading ice melt
- Support the Hingham Security Guard on site with requests for assistance, emergency situations and covering the security desk as necessary.
- Work hours 12:30PM - 8:30PM
- Knowledge of and experience with maintenance at a level normally acquired through the completion of a High School diploma with a concentration in vocational courses
- 6 months of related experience
- Work with hands tools and power tools
- Word from ladders
- Operate snow blowers, power brushes, and gator vehicles
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Facilities Nights
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US