Spring Intern - Color
Location: New York, New York US
Job Number: 4569
Position Title: Intern
Talbots is a leading retailer and direct marketer of women's classic apparel, shoes and accessories. We're known for providing gracious service and a quality selection of timeless wardrobe essentials in a broad range of sizes. We are looking for interns that are just as passionate as we are about fashion, collaboration, and customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support executing seasonal color palette; cutting swatches for palettes and waterfalls for multiple seasons
- Maintain a library of seasonal color standard – make color rings to be used by the colorists to review submits
- Together with the color team create a cohesive state of the art color library – including rings, color cards
- Support color team to maintain master color approval books by season with lab dip and bulk approvals
- Organization and maintenance of color submits by fabric quality for all categories – knit, sweater and woven’s
- Pursuing degree in textiles or design
- Very organized, detail orientated with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multi tasker
- Intrinsic eye for color
Community / Marketing Title: Spring Intern - Color
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US