Information Security Business Analyst
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 4492
Position Title: Information Security Business Analyst
Under the direction of the VP, Information Security, the Information Security Business Analyst (ISBA) will review, analyze, and evaluate information security applications, business processes, and user needs. The ISBA will identify all opportunities for process improvement related to information security at Talbots. In particular this role will be managing Talbots compliance with the Center for Internet Security (CIS) Top 20 Security Controls. The ISBA will also be responsible for managing and tracking Talbots PCI Compliance through the annual compliance attestation process under the guidance of the Director of Information Security. This includes ensuring that all periodic reviews are completed accurately, and on time. It is expected that the ISBA be able to implement some of the technical controls using the Splunk application.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Document all information security processes and recommend improvements where needed.
- Implement improvements related to information security processes, tools, and compliance activities.
- Implement controls needed to maintain compliance with the CIS Top 20 Security Controls.
- Manage the implementation of Continuous Compliance.
- Stay current with corporate policies, US, Canada, state and provincial security regulations.
- Be an information security representative on projects and represent security requirements during the project.
- Be familiar with a secure network infrastructure including the design of network segmentation, firewall policies, and configuration of security devices.
- Research and identify industry information security best practices and help develop an action plan for executing changes as needed to enhance system security and ensure the integrity of the Talbots information.
- All other information security duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Finance, or other related business discipline preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years in business analysis.
- CRISC and PMP preferred.
- Experience with US laws and regulations such as GLBA, Massachusetts Privacy Act, and FISMA.
- Experience in a PCI Compliance environment
- Experience in Cloud computing is a plus.
- Experience with security disciplines including Information Security, Data Privacy, and Regulatory Compliance.
Community / Marketing Title: Information Security Business Analyst
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US