Sales and Service Training Mentor
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee US
Job Number: 2021
Position Title: Sales & Service Training Mentor
The Sales & Service – Training Mentor primary responsibilities will continue to function in the role as Sales & Service Specialist and maintain those responsibilities. In this expanded role, this associate also functions as a team member supporting the training needs of the center on an on-going basis, including handling escalated calls, and as a mentor to Sales & Service associates as needed.
- Prepare and facilitate training classes for day, night, and/or, weekend sessions for temporary associates
- Facilitate CSS/Operation training on all topics for our Part Time Flex associates while adapting material to skill set of current associate
- Answer procedural and system questions for associates as a Facilitator in Temp training, Part Time Flex training or Supporting Lead Pod as a trouble shooter.
- Support training topics for associates when extra support is needed
- Facilitate Chat training in groups or on an individual basis
- Mentor new and existing associates in opportunity areas identified by Leadership Team (Lead, ASM)
- Facilitate monthly training sessions (i.e. – Merchandise training) for groups of their peers
- Ad hoc training of immediate system changes/promotions impacting the business
- Is customer-centric and understands the importance of creating exceptional customer experiences
- Approachable and nurturing to fellow associates, guiding or helping them to help themselves
- Minimum 6 months of experience in Sales & Service Specialist role
- Available and flexible beyond a set schedule, as needed, to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to identify opportunities and works independently to pursue the same, as needed
- Has strong organizational skills with the ability to navigate and adapt to change
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills (verbal & written), including group presentations
- Demonstrates success in current role achieving key performance metrics
Community / Marketing Title: Sales and Service Training Mentor
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Knoxville, Tennessee US