Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 7664
Position Title: Network Analyst I
The successful applicant serves as Network Analyst I supporting a large Enterprise and will be responsible for the daily and on call technical support of the Talbots business. Applicant must have experience supporting LANs / WLANs / WANs / Data Center and ensure that initiatives support the Corporate vision.
- Provide technical support for Talbots LANs/WANs/WLANs.
- Follows documented network, change and operational processes and procedures
- Performs customer service duties and responds to customer requests as defined by management
- Troubleshoots network problems and recommends corrective procedures.
- Responds to customer requests and completes assignments in a timely manner with an acceptable level of quality
- Upgrades network hardware and software components as required.
- Maintains network services documentation related to work area
- Provide on call 24x7 support
Internal and External Relationships:
Internal: Talbots business and IT groups.
External: Vendors supporting the Talbots business.
- 2+ years network or telecommunication experience
- General understanding of data-center network architectures
- Experience in deploying and supporting LAN/WAN infrastructures
- Understanding of IP networking fundamentals and experience in the application of IP protocols.
- Knowledge and experience with the following platforms preferred:
- Routing protocols like BGP and OSPF
- Multi context Cisco firewalls (ASA, firepower, source fire)
- Load balancing technologies (A10 and F5 Networks)
- Cisco routers (zone base firewall)
- Switching and Routing
- Centralized Cisco Wireless (voice & data)
- Cisco Unified Communications
- Experience in creating and maintaining documentation and network diagrams.
- Able to work as a team member and display adaptability.
Community / Marketing Title: Network Analyst
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US