Temp Recruitment Coordinator
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 7377
Position Title: Temp/Contractor- Hourly
This position is responsible for providing project and administrative support to the Corporate and Store Recruitment departments. Administrative duties include scheduling, candidate travel, invoice/budget tracking, maintenance of internal job positions and reporting. Recruitment project related work would include Temporary and Non Exempt level recruitment, candidate sourcing, reference checks, developing/maintaining temp agency relationships, and partnering on Internship program.
- Manage job requisition process & create and coordinate job postings for the Talbot’s website and varied retail employment websites as well as related universities as needed.
- Input and monitor skill survey reports for reference checks. Assist with background checks.
- Answer and direct department phone calls from applicants, vendors and internal contacts/applicants. Take messages and assist callers with recruitment related questions.
- Process and track all invoices for cc 13010 and 13005. Summarize monthly recruitment related expenses on a monthly basis to research and analyze year to date variances to budget. Independently research and resolve invoice discrepancies with accounting.
- Participate in the Internship program to include developing college partnerships, intake meetings with hiring managers, resume screening, and coordinating calendar events.
- Track recruitment action time lines for new store openings and partner with recruiters to help meet new store opening timelines.
- Assist recruitment team in preparation for new associate orientation program.
- Oversee Talbots internal Associate Referral Program. Process referral forms for payment. Participate in promotional campaign development and contest tracking as needed.
- Schedule candidate corporate office interview schedules along with travel and car service as needed. Process candidate travel expense reports.
- Conduct data base searches, source & communicate with potential candidates on LinkedIn.
- Partner with Hiring Managers on any Freelance/Temporary staffing needs and oversee Non Exempt level recruitment.
Internal and External Relationships:
Communicate with exempt and non-exempt associates to inform of recruitment determinations.
- Weekly contact with recruitment representatives in Knoxville, New York, Tampa and Lakeville.
- Advertising agency
- Recruitment agencies
- Relocation sources
- Industry personnel contacts
- Chamber of Commerce
- Daily contact with external applicants
- Area schools
Number of Direct Reports and Titles
- Knowledge and experience at a level normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of professional corporate office experience, preferably in Human Resources
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is also required
- Ability to manage multiple projects
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.
Community / Marketing Title: Temp Recruitment Coordinator
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US