Social Media Specialist - Temp
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 8006
Position Title: Temp/Contractor- Hourly
Talbots is looking for a Temporary Social Media Marketing Specialist to support with crafting, scheduling and monitoring posts, and managing community engagement via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We are seeking a candidate who has demonstrated experience in maintaining social accounts.
- Day-to-day scheduling, posting and coding of cross channel posts, inclusive of paid and organic opportunities
- Maintaining and updating brand profiles (e.g., Facebook store hour updates, cross channel profile updates)
- Provide support on custom social media shoots, including but not limited to photo shoot coordination and sample requests
- Support in analyzing posts, developing reports and translating data into recommendations for optimizing social media channels
- Research audience preferences and discover current social media trends.
- Assessing top competitor channels and providing insights
- Support in social media billing
Experience/ Knowledge Requirements
- 1-2 years of experience in reviewing, scheduling, or publishing social content.
- Passion for monitoring and tracking fast growing social accounts.
- Overall community engagement experience
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure
- Ability to operating independently, without close supervision, but also work as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good time management and attention to detail
Community / Marketing Title: Social Media Specialist - Temp
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company’s business.
PositionType_Description: Full Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hingham, Massachusetts US